Its my free will,its my opinion,its my way with words Like it this way Join in..and lets share our words!!..all I have to offer is my little share of it! Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.

Jan 7, 2011

Way to go VIDYA BALAN!!!If I see a nice lady..i'd like to say.. "She's sooo Vidyaaa" :-) :-)

She may not be destiny's child,she may not be your favourite soup brand's model.Neither would she have a fleet of aircraft,nor a boy friend to boast about.She might be a fashion designer's nightmare,and a fashion disaster herself,or she may not be the controversial queen unlike others who go miles with family backing,link ups and break ups,and a lot of skin show.

Yes! I am talking about a ravishing indian beauty who just needs a simple saree and minimal make up to make us go Ooomph!.The film industry is been blessed with this beauty with brains.She visits our homes once in a while ,as a guide to help us in driving away mosquitoes (The mosquito repellant ad),a complete opposite to what you can call 'Present day glamour' n what I call 'Eternal beauty'.Its not the cover of the book that I am glorifying,it is the book itself,that I've been reading,or observing.The roles she did,like it was scripted for her.Who would forget the Lola in Parineeta,Auro's mum in Paa,and the daring lady in Ishqiya.She has handled all kinds of emotions so effortlessly,which makes it so real.
What inspired me to write this time,is the character of Sabrina in No One Killed Jessica.I was delighted by the performance of this lady who has great versatility.She is one actor who needs to be appreciated,and promoted.A lady of substance I call her.Vidya Balan,In this world of entertainment,self marketing and hardly any substance in the so called B-town,We,the Vidya Balan fans,just hope you do not get influenced and we truly believe,you are here to stay!! :-)

And to the viewers who like showing off the International Film festival badges,or who are so very immersed in commercial drama,Please find a little time to watch commercial or non commercial movies,with good subjects too :-)

Hoping that we all get to see more of Vidya Balan.I'm not being stereotypical.I do not classify her into the so called 'boring' or 'serious' film category.I just appreciate what she has done,and hope she does a lot of similar or dissimilar roles with the same grace :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment