Its my free will,its my opinion,its my way with words Like it this way Join in..and lets share our words!!..all I have to offer is my little share of it! Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.

Jul 22, 2013

Blog Stalking Ayushmann!!!! -interview with Ayushmann Khurrana

Ayushmann Khurrana.Didn't his smile just make your day?

I wonder how this happened.But it finally did,on a beautiful Sunday when he agreed for this feature about him for my readers who love him.I wanted to start off 'Blog Stalking' with a celebrity I personally believe in,a star who has it all,and certainly someone who you can relate to as a person who is your face,and also one who occupies a space in your dream of a perfect man,if there is a concept like that.Ayushmann Khurrana's journey so far has been exceptional.From being a VJ,to the actor,singer,and also the writer in him that I so totally adore.There's so much that I wanted to explore,and know from this humble ,honest heart throb,that it was hard to choose the right set of questions that would cover it all,but I wanted it to be few,to avoid wasting his time,and yet be raw and relevant.



 
Let's talk of a person who believes beyond the superficial,and enjoys life like any other  man,even in the shoes of India's most desirable men.
 
My Blog interview with Ayushmann Khurrana
 
 
 1) That something that makes your heart skip a beat?
 
 
 Any piece of genuine art. Be it painting, music or a film. I think a person's artistic expression makes my heart skip a beat.
 
 
    2)
Most romantic moment?
     Inside a cottage in the jungles at the tri junction of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka with candles. Year 2011 with Tahira.

 

3)
Love the lover boy image, or would like an image makeover?
      I will always be a lover boy. I'm a sucker for love.
 
 

4)
Most beautiful woman, is ? (in 5 words)
     The one who's beautiful and doesn't know about it.

 

5)
The actor who sings, and writes as well. Acquired talent, or a natural at it?
      A bit of both. Evolution is the only constant, and I want to evolve everyday.





That adorable munchkin who can EMOTE

6)
How important are looks to attract you?
    
Only for the initial attention. Later, it's you within.




7)
Success. Expected ?
 
 
     
Success is important, but contentment is more important, as success is relative. Happiness is the apt barometer of success. Ambition is redundant, you just have to be good at what you do.




8)
You’re a very passionate writer. Book anytime?
 
     
Would love to write a book if my life story permits and draws a legendary course, but before that would love to write a script.




9)
Favourite romantic destination?
 
 
        A person makes a place romantic, though weather also plays a key role.
        I'm happy with the cool breeze on the terrace in pyjamas.
        This setting can be achieved in any place of the world.




10)
 
According to you, an actor like no other?




Amitabh Bachchan is the only actor of Indian cinema who has consistently evolved with time. His contemporaries have already hung their boots. He's the Sachin Tendulkar of Indian cinema.


It was a sweet nervous sorta breakdown as I tried to juggle between words and thoughts,  to be upfront and personal,and a wee bit tension about how to frame it right and not sound cheesy and silly.I hope my effort made you smile.That was the simple thought.
 
Ayushmann,thank you so much for beind so humble and sweet.Happy high like a school girl to talk about you,and would really wish that you go out there,and write that book soon.As you take that cake walk as an actor,singer,and writer,with all the effort,passion and dedication.My blog readers and I wish you the very best.
 
We love you! and thanks for keeping us entertained and loving us back :)

Wayyy..To..Goo.. Boy! :)
 
Yours'
(Kaav Querido)
Kaveri

 

4 comments: