Its my free will,its my opinion,its my way with words Like it this way Join in..and lets share our words!!..all I have to offer is my little share of it! Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.

Apr 11, 2013

Hail Dale !

I've been away from frequent blogging for long now.It can be because of two reasons.One,because I dont have the time for it ever since I moved to Mumbai for PG in Media,and the second reason which most certainly is the real reason ,too much of chilling happened in 1 year,I spent more time going and getting things done,meeting new people,making great friends,so I was enjoying life and had no time to write about it.When you're there and at it,why share? is a very silly thought,but at times you get so engrossed in things and it literally tires you out that you then don't have the time and energy to write about it,eventhough fb's 'whats on your mind' and tweets are a relief when you're stuck in the midst of madness,and want to share something. But they say some things should never remain unsaid,and I feel some things should be written about. I grew up watching cricket with my dad and was never enamoured by any specific cricketer and neither had the belief that any player can be God.Any day I prefer tennis over cricket and Federer over any other famous cricketer. When I look back and look at myself now.I'm flattered,floored,literally 'stained' by Dale Steyn.I started observing him closely for sometime now,and I don't know how great my knowledge about cricket is,but I just know that he makes me wonder,keeps me glued to the screen,everytime he's on the field.When I was introduced to cricket as a game,I remember kids fighting for the bat.Every kid wanted to be a batsman ,but I feel its all in the bowler's hands.You can call me biased,and thats how much I'm influenced by the talent of a man,who has proven himself beyond Class is such that,it doesn't fall under any particular format.A classy player can give his unique style to any format of the game.When Dale bowls,you just feel he's ruling already,whether he takes wickets is secondary.When he takes wickets,its like a piece of cake for him,and an everyday story for us. The day Dale Steyn retweeted one of my thoughts on twitter,I actually felt like I had a sensible conversation with a star.A simple retweet made me feel like we sat over a cup of coffee and spoke about the good things in life. He he! I can finally say I am a fan. ps : I love Dale !

No comments:

Post a Comment